Services Provided by Child Connect for Family Success
As your trusted local resource center, we are eager to tell you about the many early childhood care and education services that we provide to the community! Our services include:
- Community Resource and Lending Library: We have an extensive resource library featuring books, brochures, backpacks, and learning kits for exploration and discovery. Download our List of Resources here
- Early Childhood Education: We offer professional development in the classroom, via distance learning and through our CDA Program. Click here for our yearly calendar. .
- CDA Program: Child Connect for Family Success is ready to assist you with obtaining your CDA Credential! For more information, check out this article WHY CDA? WHY NOW?—A FOCUS ON COMPETENCE. Applications are being accepted for the 2018-19 Program AND consultants are available to assist those who are pursuing their CDA independently. Download our CDA Application now or Call 517-548-9112 to schedule a consultation.
- Internet Referral Service: Parents can utilize the database of regulated child care providers on the internet, This allows parents to be able to conduct their own child care provider research 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. See www.GreatStartToQuality.org.
- Ready, Set, Learn! Kindergarten Readiness Program: This community program is designed to help early childhood professionals who have a child in their program who may be exhibiting challenging behavior. The goal of this program is to prevent children from being expelled from child care.
- Conferences: We sponsor a regional early childhood conference in November of each year called “Community Sharing for Healthy Caring.” This one-day conference provides over 80 workshops on early childhood information for early childhood care and education providers, parents, and human service workers.
- Advocacy Events: We host advocacy events for families and early childhood professionals.
- Consultancy & Support: We provide consultation, technical assistance and peer to peer support groups for licensed and unlicensed child care providers.