Community Sharing For Healthy Caring
A Regional Early Childhood Conference
Saturday, November 7, 2020
7:15 am to 4:30 pm
Howell High School Campus
Howell, Michigan, 48843
Presented by Child Connect for Family Success
In partnership with:
Kellogg Family Foundation, Howell School District, and
Great Start Livingston Collaborative
Call for Workshop Proposals
The 2020 Conference Planning Committee invites the submission of workshop proposals that contribute to the healthy development and quality caring of children 0 to 14 years of age. Workshops during this day-long conference focus on developing the knowledge and skills of those working, directly or indirectly, with birth through school-age children.
- The workshop content areas are: Advocacy; Child Care; Child Development; Early Childhood Administration & Business; Infant/Toddler; Preschool; Medical/Health/Safety; Parent Education; Prevention; and School-Age
Workshop Presenter Information:
- Qualifications for presenters: a strong knowledge of subject material and a desire to share with others!
- MiRegistry approved workshops are highly encouraged but not mandatory.
- Each presenter will receive a $75.00 honorarium, not to exceed two (2) presenters per workshop, or one free vendor table in place of an honorarium.
- Complimentary conference registration including continental breakfast and lunch.
- Workshops are 70 Minutes & PowerPoint/WiFi is available in every classroom
Submit your workshop proposal by Friday May 15th, 2020!
Thank You for Your Interest in Sharing!