Tot Spot is an early childhood center that is part of Brighton Area Schools in Brighton, Michigan. We are currently looking for teaching assistants for our infant and toddler rooms.
- working as a team to supervise the children and ensure their safety
- interacting with the children and families in a positive manner
- helping to keep the room neat and organized
- abide by all applicable statutes, rules, regulations, and policies
Experience is preferred but not necessarily a requirement.
We are an award-winning childcare center serving our community for many years and are dedicated to maintaining our high quality and hard-earned reputation.
For more information or to apply please call 810-299-3819. Thank you! Serious Inquiries ONLY.
Position: Assistant Infant/Toddler Teacher
Hours: 30 – 40 hours/week; Monday through Friday 10am-6pm
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude;
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines;
- Implement strong classroom management;
- Have daily communication with parents;
- Supervise children in the classroom and on the playground at all times;
- OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED.
- Must be positive, caring and patient.
- Must work well with others.
Wages: $11.00/hour (minimum, but could be more depending upon experience)
Benefits: Paid time off, no weekends/evenings or scheduled work during school closures. However, this position could be year round if the candidate is interested.
The Howell Public Schools Kids Kare (division of the Early Childhood Program) is looking to hire Childcare Staff for our before and after school program. We are looking for exceptional individuals who have a love of working with children. These are part-time positions (approximately 27 hours per week). Must be available Monday – Friday for both 6:30 AM – 9:00 AM shift AND 3:15 PM to 6:00 PM shift.
-Must maintain a positive and professional attitude.
-Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing and program guidelines.
-Supervise children as directed.
-Must work well with others.
-Have caring, patient, flexible demeanor.
-Regular, predictable attendance.
-Paid time off, no weekends/evenings/work during school closures (holidays, vacations)
Child Connect is accepting applications for the 2021-2022 CDA Scholarship Program in both Livingston and Genesee Counties as well as tuition-based programs.
Maple Tree Montessori Academy
We are looking for full-time assistants to join our amazing and growing Toddler Community. Our school offers a supportive and experienced staff and we…
Staff openings for the 2021-2022 school year
First Steps Preschool is now hiring for the fall school year. Interested applicants should send resumes and/or letters of interest to email@example.com by April 15, 2021.
A comprehensive background check is required in addition to CPR/First Aid/AED, Blood Borne Pathogens, Health and Safety Trainings I and II. The preschool will pay for these trainings.
- Assistant Teacher, MWF AM & PM 4-year-old class– Hours are 8:30-3:45, September-May. The position is 21 hours per week. 1-2 years experience in a preschool setting is preferred.
- Assistant Teacher, MWF AM and T-TH AM & PM for (three) 3- year classes. The hours are MWF (8:30-12:00) and T-TH (8:30-3:45) September through May. This position is for 24.5 hours per week. 1-2 years experience in a preschool setting is preferred.
The Connection is ready for you to view and share!