Position: Assistant Infant/Toddler Teacher
Hours: 30 – 40 hours/week; Monday through Friday 10am-6pm
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude;
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines;
- Implement strong classroom management;
- Have daily communication with parents;
- Supervise children in the classroom and on the playground at all times;
- OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED.
- Must be positive, caring and patient.
- Must work well with others.
Wages: $11.00/hour (minimum, but could be more depending upon experience)
Benefits: Paid time off, no weekends/evenings or scheduled work during school closures. However, this position could be year round if the candidate is interested.