How YOU Can Help Child Connect for Family Success
Help us help Others
Child Connect for Family Success is a non profit organization and is able to offer FREE services to this community because of the generous donations, contributions, and funding it receives.
The Livingston County United Way and the Early Childhood Investment Corporation are our main financial supporters. However every contribution counts.
To Help, please consider one of the following:
- By Mail: Please send checks (made payable to Child Connect for Family Success) to:
Linda Herbert, Executive Director
Child Connect for Family Success
2710 E. Grand River - Suite 6
Howell, MI 48843
- Assets: Stocks, real property, and other assets are greatly appreciated. Please call or have your broker call our Development Director for more information.
- Planned gifts: Wills and bequests make a lasting contribution toward improving children's lives and may provide substantial estate-tax savings.
- Matching gifts: If you would like to double your gift, ask your company about matching gift opportunities.
- Host an event: Consider hosting an event on behalf of Child Connect. We would be pleased to work with you on planning an event and provide information about the organization.
- Donation of office equipment or supplies: Consider donating useable office equipment or any office supplies
- Volunteer Opportunities: There are always volunteer opportunities available. Contact the Child Connect office for specific details at 517-548-9112.
For more information about giving opportunities: Please call Child Connect for Family Success' director at 517-548-9112 (from within the 517 area code)or email us at email@example.com