Information & Resources for Employers
The Employer Solution...
Are you looking for an economical, practical solution to your employees' dependent needs? Child Connect has employer work/life solutions that offer:
- no company liability
- no direct employer involvement
- no additional company staffing
- confidentiality of your employees' needs
- employee usage reporting
Dependent care services can reduce employee absenteeism, high turnover rates and increase productivity, company loyalty and employee morale. Offering dependent care services to employees is effective in recruitment and public relations.
Employers Don't Have to Go Into The Child Care Business...
No matter what the size of your business, we can assist you in finding resourceful ways to address your employees' child and older adult care needs. That doesn't mean you have to go into the child care business. We can offer employee options designed for your specific budget and personal level of involvement. Internet access Care information services and enhanced referrals are just two of the dependent care options.
Child Connect for Family Success Services are Designed to Help Employers
We will help you by offering:
- Enhanced Child Care Referrals for Employees
- Dependent Care Needs Assessments and Feasibility Studies
- Lunch and Learn Seminars Regarding Work/Family Issues
- Work-Site Family Information Bulletin Board Displays
- Sick Care Options
- Child Care Financial Assistance Programs and Tax Credit Information
- Community Resource Room and Library for Employee Use (Books, videos, audio cassettes, articles and handouts regarding work/family issues and meeting space)
- Knowledgeable Resource and Referral Counselors Who Can Answer a Range of Parenting, Child Care and Dependent Care Questions
When Was The Last Time You Heard...
"...I can't come in today, school is canceled and I have to take care of my children."
"...I'm in a crisis, my child care provider just quit."
Child Connect for Family Success works with the other Michigan organisations and Work/Life Solutions to design cost efficient and high quality family care resource databases. We offer companies enhanced referrals and an interactive Child Care Internet Information Service that is highly used and preferred by employees to resolve their dependent care needs.
The Dependent Care system is a complete child care database that is continually updated in every region. The system also contains information topics that address many of the issues facing parents today including:
- interviewing techniques
- State licensing regulations
- background check information
Fee Structures For Employer Services
Fee structures vary depending on the specific services the employer wants for the company's employees.
Let Us Assist Your Company in Becoming an Employer of Choice
Just phone, email or stop by our office to find out more about our dependent care services and how we can best partner with you and your company.