Community Sharing For Healthy Caring
A Regional Early Childhood Conference
Saturday, November 10, 2018
7:15 am to 4:30 pm
Howell High School Campus
Howell, Michigan, 48843
Presented by Child Connect for Family Success
In partnership with:
Kellogg Family Foundation, Howell School District, and
Great Start Livingston Collaborative
Call for Workshop Proposals
The 2018 Conference Planning Committee invites the submission of workshop proposals that will contribute to the healthy development and quality caring of children birth through 14 years of age. The full day conference will be developed through the offering of workshops, regarding ten specific areas relating to Early Childhood.
- Keynote and Workshop Sessions by Lisa Murphy, M.Ed.
- The workshop content areas are: Advocacy; Child Care; Child Development; Early Childhood Administration & Business; Infant/Toddler; Preschool; Medical/Health/Safety; Parent Education; Prevention; and School-Age
Workshop Presenter Information:
- Each presenter will receive a $75.00 honorarium, not to exceed two (2) presenters per workshop, or one free vendor table in place of an honorarium.
- Complimentary conference registration including continental breakfast and lunch.
- Audio-visual support equipment for presenters must be written and approved by the committee.
- Qualifications for presenters: a strong knowledge of subject material and a desire to share with others!
Submit your workshop proposal by Tuesday, May 1, 2018!
Or submit on-line below by June 1, 2018
Thank You for Your Interest in Sharing!