A Regional Early Childhood Conference
Celebrating 28 years of Early Childhood Learning in partnership with the Kellogg Family Foundation
Save the date for the 28th Annual CSHC Conference
to be held on November 10, 2018
featuring Lisa Murphy, the “Ooey Gooey Lady” Check out her website at www.ooeygooey.com
- Peggy Hall, Chairperson, Child Connect for Family Success
- JoAnn Cook, Child Connect for Family Success
- Lori Gnegy, LESA-Early Childhood Programs
- Cathy Hengesbaugh, Howell Public Schools, Facility Chairperson
- Lisa Jurczak, Child Connect for Family Success
- Becky Price, Child Connect for Family Success
Who Should Attend?
- Child Care Personnel
- Church and Community Representatives
- County Commissioners
- Health Educators
- Home Economists
- Human Services Personnel
- Law Enforcement Personnel
- Program Directors
- Social Workers
- Unlicensed Providers
Of Special Interest
- Participants earn 6 clock hours of training, Earn 6 SCECH (State Continuing Education Clock Hours) if approved*. SCECHs made available at no charge as a service of LESA.
- Exhibitors and Vendors ~ An area will be designated for display from vendors.
- Registration is Limited ~ You will not receive further registration information prior to the conference. Unless you are notified by the committee, your registration was accepted.
- Meals Included ~ A continental breakfast, lunch and beverages are included in registration fee.
- Make checks payable to Child Connect for Family Success.
The Conference Workshops
A word of Explanation
The conference workshops have been designed to appeal to many different groups. Each workshop is coded as listed below to indicate targeted area.
N=New Workshop R=Repeat Workshop from Previous Year (A)Advocacy (ADMIN) Administrative (B)Business (CC)Child Care (CD)Child Development (IT)Infant Toddler (M)Medical (PE)Parent Education (PR)Prevention (SA)School Age
An Exciting Raffle Opportunity
- $500 Cash
- Amazon Echo
- Fitbit Fitness Wristband
Just include $5.00 for a raffle ticket or $12.00 for 3 raffle tickets with your conference registration fee. The tickets you purchase will be given to you with your registration packet at the conference. Extra tickets can also be purchased “day of” conference. Prizes would make great holiday gifts!
You can also phone Child Connect for Family Success at 517-548-9112 to purchase tickets prior to the conference and up until the drawing at 9:30 A.M. on December 12, 2017. You need not be present to win. Winners will be notified by phone and posted on our website at www.childconnectmi.org