Child Connect for Family Success
Child Connect links families and child care providers with needed services and empowering resources designed to maximize the early childhood experience:
- Sensitive support
- Reliable early childhood resources
- Financial assistance for qualifying families
- Research-based education and training
Child Connect for Family Success!
More About Child Connect
Child Connect for Family Success is a private nonprofit agency dedicated to promoting the well- being of children and families throughout our region. We provide resources and information for families and early childhood professionals including:
- Research based interactive professional development
- Free resource and lending library
- Annual Community Sharing for Healthy Caring Regional Early Childhood Conference
- Ready Set, Learn! Kindergarten Readiness Program
- CDA Scholarship Program
Child Connect for Family Success has been advocating for the needs of children and families and promoting quality childcare since 1994. Child Connect for Family Success is funded by private and public sources. It is a membership agency that is governed by a board of director and managed by a professional staff.
We are a partner agency of Livingston County United Way, Kellogg Family Foundation, Livingston Great Start Collaborative, the Michigan Association for the Education of Young Children and a member of the local Chamber of Commerce organizations.
For further information phone us at 517-548-9112.